Hitachi Company is one of the respected companies that produce machines and tools that are used on construction sites. This company is known to be among the leaders in making great cordless tools. Some of the cordless tools that they have produced include, but are not limited to, drillers, saws, screw drivers and nail guns. In this article, we are going to look at one of their unique cordless devices i.e. the Hitachi NC40G nail gun. As the name suggests, this is a tool that is used to drive nails into different materials, and it is gas powered. We will look at features, functions and specifications of this tool.
Specifications, features and functions of the Hitachi NC40G nail gun are reviewed below:
– The Hitachi NC40G nailer can shoot nails into steel, plywood, sub flooring, wood and many other materials
– It runs on Ni-Cad batteries that have a voltage of 7.2 volts. A single charge of the battery can shoot 3000 nails.
– This nailer fires plastic collated narrow-headed nails. The diameter of the nails should be 2.6mm and the length of the nails vary from 15mm to 40mm.
– The energy produced by this nailer is 80 joules which translates to shooting of 1200 nails.
– The magazine of this nail gun can hold up to 42 nails at a time.
– The nail gun has a dry shoot lock which increases the life of the tool.
– For a perfect grip of the Hitachi NC40G nail gun, it comes with a nose cap.
– The nailer also comes with a dust protector for tool maintenance.
– The sign of the battery power alerts a user when the battery is about to discharge.
– For convenient and fast loading of nails, there is a 2 step pin feeder.
– The handle of this nailer is made from anti-slip material to for a firm grip when the user is at work with it.
– It has a compact size and is light in weight. The light weight of the nail gun makes it easily portable.
– It is easy to handle and can be used by both professional and DIY workers.
– 420mm is the approximate length of this nailer.
– 352mm is the approximate height of this nailer.
– The Hitachi NC40G nail gun comes with a carrying case, 2 hex wrenches and a pair of safety glasses.
In a nutshell, the Hitachi NC40G stands out to be a worthwhile power tool with excellent features and high level performance.